How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The K12 online high school program provides Florida Cyber Charter Academy (FLCCA) students with a high school experience like no other. With a variety of online courses from which to choose, students can enjoy a personalized high school education tailored to their goals and needs.
FLCCA high school students receive many benefits through the K12-powered high school program, including:
- Engaging curriculum from K12, the leading online K–12 curriculum provider and an AvandcED-accredited company
- Multiple course levels to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog with numerous courses, including math, language arts, science, and history
- An Individualized Learning Plan for each student that charts a course for their success during and after high school
- Teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel—offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person, teacher-led, and school-sponsored events where they can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
The FLCCA high school program serves all Florida students in grades 9–12.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the FLCCA high school program is tuition-free.
How do I get started?
Visit our How to Enroll in FLCCA section for information on enrolling your students in Florida Cyber Charter Academy.