About Our School
At Florida Cyber Charter Academy (FLCCA), your child can learn in the ways that are right for them—at home, on the road, or wherever there’s an internet connection. But the benefits of online school extend far beyond convenience and can make a big difference for your student.
Benefits of Online Schooling with FLCCA
While the benefits of a personalized education experience will be different for each student, some of the main advantages FLCCA families enjoy are as follows:
- Public school at home empowers families to control their school environment.
- Students work at their own pace, adjusting the amount of time they spend on topics based on their rate of understanding.
- Online school allows families to balance learning with other commitments such as work, extracurricular activities, or family responsibilities.
- Learning online helps students expand their understanding as students from various backgrounds come together in virtual classrooms to exchange ideas and perspectives.
- Online learning hones digital literacy skills, a crucial competence in the modern workforce.
FLCCA at a Glance
Open to full-time, Florida residents in grades K–12
Gifted and talented programs for eligible students
Tailored English language learner support
Florida Cyber Charter Academy (FLCCA) is a high quality, virtual public charter school dedicated to providing an innovative educational environment in which all students have the opportunity to succeed. Our mission is to ensure that students reach their full potential as they engage independently in our Online School and then with their peers for live class instruction.
We are able to accomplish this through our dedicated and passionate community of students, families, teachers, administration and with a governing board invested in pursuing academic excellence for all.