Who We Are
Florida Cyber Charter Academy uses the K12 online curriculum to offer Florida students an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, Florida Cyber Charter Academy and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed - in school and beyond.
Florida Cyber Charter Academy is the most inquired-about school in Florida, and here's why:
- Our experienced, highly qualified Florida-certified teachers, who are available online and by phone.
- The exceptional, individualized K12 curriculum, which covers the core subject areas and electives. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level.
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to telescopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- Our active, supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where Florida parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more.
- The high-quality, tuition-free public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each student.
It is the mission of Florida Cyber Charter Academy to provide a high-quality, online, public charter school, that will build a community of students, families, educators and a governing board dedicated to providing a high-quality learning environment that will be accountable for developing each student’s full potential by utilizing research-based technology applications, meaningful teacher/student/parent involvement, and engaging, individualized learning. We will produce exemplary levels of student achievement, equipping all students with the academic and nonacademic foundations needed for any post-secondary opportunity they wish to pursue.
Our vision is to create high-performance schools that equip teachers and parents with the tools of tomorrow—thereby giving our students all the opportunities they need to succeed in life and creating a new model for the 21st-century public school.