How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
The K12 online high school program provides Florida Cyber Charter Academy (FLCCA) students with a high school experience like no other. With more than 130 online courses from which to choose, students can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to their goals and abilities.
FLCCA high school students receive many benefits through the K12 high school program, including:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from K12, the leading online K–12 curriculum provider for the K–12 community and a CITA-accredited company
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog with more than 130 courses, including math, language arts, science, and history
- An Individualized Learning Plan for each student that charts a course for their success during and after high school
- Teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel—offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person, teacher-led, and school-sponsored events where they can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
The FLCCA high school program serves students in grades K–12 who reside in Osceola County, K–11 in Duval, and 10th only in Pasco County for the 2016–2017 school year. Pinellas and Clay counties will offer 9th grade in the 2016–2017 school year. We will be adding a high school grade level for each county each year until we reach the full K–12 grade level offering.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the FLCCA high school program is tuition-free.
How do I get started?
Visit our How to Enroll in FLCCA section for information on enrolling your students in Florida Cyber Charter Academy.